The Biotechnology students have access to all the Biomedical Graduate Education student resources. Resources include one-on-one career coaching, professional memberships, mentorship programs, seminars, academic assistance, and many other resources to enrich your academic experience.
This program follows the academic rules and guidelines established in the Graduate School Bulletin.
Extracurricular activities are an essential part of a well-rounded education! Our students are active in various non-academic activities that enhance their Georgetown Biotechnology experience. Whether serving the community or getting together for a day out in D.C., we are always ready to embark on an exciting journey!
- Winter Clothing Drive Update: Our winter clothing drive collected approximately 200 articles of winter clothing! This was donated to Georgetown Ministry’s Center to be distributed to those facing homelessness in the DMV. A huge thank you to everyone who donated and to Christon and Salma for organizing!
- ECUSA Washington DC Seminar, Jan 24, 2024 (pictured): Faculty and students met experts in the field of emerging viral diseases to learn about the current global status of disease and disease prevention as well as what the future holds.
- February 24: Georgetown Inaugural Graduate Gala: Join us at the National Building Museum!
- March 1, 12-1 PM: “Leveraging Immune Metabolism to Improve Cancer” by Greg M. Delgoffe, PhD, Associate Professor of Immunology at the University of Pittsburgh. Join us in person or via Zoom!
- February 5- March 6: Graduate Student Awards: cast your vote as we recognize excellence in our Biotech family!
- March 14: ECUSA and Climate Science 10-Year Anniversary: Join ECUSA at the former residence of the Ambassadors to Spain from 12-7pm to celebrate 10 years of this initiative.
From accepting your offer through orientation, get started in the Biotechnology program. You can also review your student finances.
Register for classes, check forms and deadlines, and find services such as the Academic Resource Center.
Master’s students: Gain experience in national agencies and leading biotechnology companies.
Meet your elected class officers.
Dahlgren Memorial Library
Access articles, books, databases and more.
Schedule advising, polish your resume, and browse job opportunities.
Graduation & Commencement
Complete your studies and celebrate with your graduating class.
Meet your peers and enjoy the GU campus and Washington, D.C. Students also join in GUMC Events.
Health & Wellness
Take care of your physical, mental and spiritual health. Crisis support is also available.
Program NewsMore News
The GU-LLNL Internship offers graduate students a premier research experience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) in the San Francisco Bay area. Learn about Adwitya Singh’s experience as an intern at the government lab.
February 20, 2024
January 23, 2024
November 28, 2023